Friday, May 05, 2006

Swapping Time!

On Sunday, the Knitsmiths are having one of their periodic yarn swaps. This will be the first one I've attended, so I'm looking forward to it. At first, I didn't think I had very much to swap--my stash is at an all-time low, and everything I have is allocated to some project or another. But after much scrounging, I did come up with this:

I also found one skein of a seriously frightening acrylic yarn and some giant needles that I got for free at BEA last year, so those are going, too--but I didn't want to photograph them in case they scared people away. I guess I'm not bringing as much to the swapping party as some people are, but at least this yarn should be able to find a home with someone who will use it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Sounds fun. Too bad I'll be in NY this weekend, or I'd try to make it.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! This swap sounds like a lot of fun - I'm pretty curious to see what you'll be getting in return! Happy knitting - and swapping!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Thea said...

Norah, that's great stuff! I love the colors on the Malabrigo (if that's what it is...) will hope for a good ##! See you later, Thea

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to tackle somebody for the pink/gray stuff on the left. Watch out Knitsmiths.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home