Thursday, April 20, 2006

Five Places

In my desperate attempt to add knitting content when I'm not actually doing much knitting, here's my entry in Kat's contest to name the five strangest places I've knitted:

1. On the shores of Lake Bemidji while at Waldsee German Language Camp (actually where I learned to knit in the first place).

2. In the dark at a library screening of Chicken Little.

3. On the aerial tram at the San Diego Zoo.

4. Under Boston Harbor! (on the Blue Line of the MBTA subway system)

5. During the Boston Symphony Orchestra all-Schoenberg concert.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Ooh, what a great idea for San Diego!

1:26 PM  
Blogger kat said...

oh Bedmidji! sorry the minnesotan in me just came out...

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Brittany Day said...

Great read thannk you

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home