Saturday, May 27, 2006

I'm Back

Whew, that was a rough week. You know things are bad with work when I can't even blog more than once during the week. But it's over now, and there's a three-day weekend a-starting, so I figured I'd offer up a rare weekend post.

Smack in the middle of the week, when things looked most dire deadline-wise, I was pleased to find this lovely (and colorful) package in my mailbox:



It's the yarn from my Dye-0-rama pal, Stephanie, all the way from California! Stephanie did a great job of using all different jewel tones in her yarn--I hope they come across in the photograph. Her efforts are really impressive, and I can't wait to see how this yarn knits up (assuming I ever knit a pair of socks for myself, that is). Steph was also thoughtful enough to include a bar of luscious Scharffen Berger dark chocolate. I had to take the photo right after the package's arrival, because, trust me, that chocolate wasn't sticking around for long. Thanks, Stephanie!

I'll try to post again this weekend with details of my own (mis)adventures in dyeing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about it! I've had a rough week, too! Hopefully, a little package you'll be receiving shortly will shine a little happiness on you. Be on the look out for something from your Secret Pal!!!!!!!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home