Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Come On, Ring Those Bells

I'm headed to Minnesota soon to visit family. We're also driving up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (where I lived from kindergarten until second grade) to stay at a cabin for a week. But I'll be back (just) in time for this:

For those of you in the Boston area, this is the spring concert of the Back Bay Ringers handbell ensemble (of which I'm a member). Our concert is Friday, June 16th at 8 pm at Old South Church. Tickets are $15 or $5 for students. If you're in the area and looking for something fun to do on Friday night, you should check it out. We're young and hip and just happen to play really great music. For more details, check out our website: www.backbayringers.org.

I'll be posting while I'm in Minnesota--stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home