Thursday, July 27, 2006

Rumors of My Death Are Greatly Exaggerated

A number of factors have conspired to keep me from blogging much at all lately. I've been mulling over a few things, including a very basic design project and an idea for a blogging experiment. More about those soon (I promise).

In the meantime, though, I thought I'd show off the great stuff my Secret Pal sent me this week. In my mailbox on Tuesday was this delightful box . . .


but what was inside?


In her nice note, my secret pal promised treats for 4 of the 5 senses, and she was right! There's some Cadbury dark chocolate, freesia-scented body splash and lotion, some Rowan cotton tape in a lovely raspberry color, along with a beret pattern! What a great surprise--I can't wait to dig into everything. Thanks, Secret Pal!

4 Comments:

Blogger Renata said...

Big Sis~ Your little sis was worried about you! I check your blog every day and was sick of seeing the pics of your placemats! :) No offense... I hope to hear from you soon!

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hoped you would like it! I, too ,have been buried under so many other things that I've had to carefully schedule or 'pencil-in' my blogging time (by the way, I've missed at least two appointments so far). The spoiling's not over, yet, and it only gets better from here. Stay tuned!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely package! How does one get in on this secret pal thing, anyway?

6:18 PM  
Anonymous hassam said...

What a lovely package!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home