Thursday, February 16, 2006

Finally

So I had this grand vision of providing daily updates to my Olympics project. Ha! Turns out that when you're spending all of your spare time knitting, there's not much time for blogging. But I finally got a picture of the completed sweater back to post here:



The good news is that all this intensive knitting has resulted in one new development--I can now read and knit at the same time! At least when I'm doing something mindless like the ribbing at the bottom of the sweater. Good thing, too--I have three book reviews due between now and the closing ceremonies, and all my former reading time is now taken up by knitting.

Right now the main (very scary) threat to my project is that I'm fairly sure I'm going to run out of yarn. Those cables just eat up yarn like crazy! I ordered 5(!) more balls yesterday--here's hoping they get here by the time I get back from my weekend in New York City.

Speaking of which, I probably won't be updating until Monday. Let's hope I have a finished front by then--if not, there are going to be some seriously late nights around here next week--I may actually get to watch that overnight Olympic coverage after all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Norah said...

Looks beautiful!! I love the stitch patterns and the color.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home