Saturday, January 28, 2006

Knitting on Screen

So the other night we were watching this movie (one of my top five of all time, btw) and I got all excited when Debra Winger's character was knitting on screen--during a key dramatic moment, nonetheless. It was like I had some deep seated connection with the film--here I am knitting, watching Debra knitting . . . we've got a really profoud connection, right?

I checked out this list of movies, TV shows, etc. that reference knitting, and my movie wasn't on it, so I submitted the film for their database this morning. And I got to thinking--my mom and her librarian friends once had a slumber party where they stayed up late watching movies featuring librarians. How fun would it be to do the same thing for knitting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home