Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Know, I Know . . .

Yes, it's been (ahem) almost three months since I've made an appearance here. Life's been a little hectic this fall, and with work and personal obligations, something had to give . . . I haven't been writing my own blog, and I've fallen frighteningly behind on my other blog reading, which is even less forgiveable!

My intention is to get back up to speed starting next week. I've got quite a backlog of knitting projects to show and tell. The rest of this week is pretty much a lost cause, though, given that I have three handbell concerts in as many days this upcoming weekend. Speaking of which . . .

I just wanted to let those of you in the Boston area know about the Back Bay Ringers' winter holiday concert, "Ring in the Holidays," Friday, December 15 at 8 PM at Church of the Covenant in Boston. We're playing some exciting and challenging music, and it should be a great concert.


I'll hope to see some of you there--in the meantime, I'll try to reconnect with y'all online in just a couple of days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Welcome back!

And this would be the beauty of Bloglines, wouldn't it?

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Blog name!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Bhaktibear said...

Thanks great blog

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home